Makeup time! I’m sharing with you all the products I’ve been using lately for that everyday makeup look.
1. Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation Stick – This foundation is super affordable and I do like that it’s in a twisty stick (is that how you say it???), which makes it perfect for my everyday makeup bag. Does it keep me shine-free? Ehh, it does what it needs to for the price, get me? It’s very creamy & easy to blend so this makes my morning routine fast & easy. I just apply this where I need it which is usually around my nose, chin, and outer cheek area.
2. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector – This concealer is also in a twisty stick, the product comes out on the brush at top, which I love. I apply this under my eyes, kind in a triangle shape all the way to the outer section of my eyes. The name is exactly what this product does, brightens! So for the days I barely sleep (which is a lot lately) this make me look more awake and my hideous dark circle are minimized.
3. Clinique Stay Matte Powder (04 stay honey M) – I know I’ve mentioned this special baby before but it really is one of my absolute favorites. This powder is great at controlling my oily skin and it never looks cakey, ya know? And most importantly it doesn’t irritate my face or cause breakouts. I highly recommend.
4. L’Oréal Infallible The Super Slim Eyeliner – This eyeliner is new to me. I’ve seen a lot of beauty vloggers talking about it & using it so I decided to give it a try. So far so good. The applicator is slim, flexible and easy to use. I will most likely try The Blackbuster next to have more versatility in the thickness of my eyeliner.
5. Prestige Eyeliner – Can you really go wrong with such an affordable product? Prestige is one of my favorite budget friendly makeup lines. Sometimes when using eyeliner it kind of bleeds under my eyes, so I be looking crazy sometimes. That doesn’t happen with this one and it long lasting.
6. L’Oréal Voluminous Mascara – I love trying all kinds of mascara but I always go back to me beloved Voluminous! I have to get in with the curve applicator because for me it just works better. When I go to the drugstore and they don’t have the curved brush I go mad! This mascara thickens and lengthens my lil stubs so this is like my holy grail.
7. Clinique True Bronze Powder Bronzer (02 sunkissed) – Like mascara I like to try lots of bronzers since my skin color changes a lot during the year. I feel like this one is the most versatile for the changing seasons and gives a really nice natural glow/bronze look.
8. AVON Glazewear Shine (tickled pink) – And the last thing I apply before hurrying out the door or dealing with my crazy mop (hair) is this lipgloss from Avon. Listen, I love me some Avon! My grandmother used to buy Avon products all the dam time and my aunt sold it too so it’s been in the fam for a very long time. I think Avon and their other product lines are commonly viewed as low end or bad or something like that but I actually find a lot of their products really good, this one included!
It’s been awhile since I shared my favorite makeup products and everyday look so there you have it! Let me know in the comments below other beauty/makeup posts you’d like to see here and share your favorite products to achieve that “everyday look.”