Unless you’ve been in lalaland you know I’m a beauty (skin care) obsessed product junkie. Having a good skin care routine is essential for obtaining beautiful clear skin. And I feel like I’ve tried it all, especially when it comes to toner (not really cuz there’s so much I want to try!). My skin type is oily, sensitive, and acne prone and I’m sharing affordable drugstore toners you can try too if you have a similar skin type.
1. Burt’s Bees Natural Acne Solutions Clarifying Toner – If you have acne prone skin this clarifying toner from Burt’s Bees will treat and help prevent pimples for under $10. It contains 1& salicylic acid which I personally find gentle enough to medicate the affected area without over-drying it.
2. Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner – This alcohol free toner is incredibly gentle and purifies the pores. It won’t sting, make your skin feel tight, or irritate sensitive skin. It’s non-comedogenic which is something I look for in skin care products because I know it won’t clog my pores and cause breakouts.
3. Simple Soothing Facial Toner – For all skin types, especially sensitive skin, this toner is your best bet. Simple is an awesome brand because their products are free of parabens, artificial perfumes, and alcohol. Your skin will feel refreshed, look balanced, and feel smooth.
4. Alba Hawaiian Facial Toner Complexion Balancing Hibiscus – Another all natural non irritating line is Alba. This Hawaiian Facial Toner is perfect if you have oily skin. Trust me, I’m an oil making machine! This toner contains natural ingredients like hibiscus, honeysuckle, and guava to help balance out your skin tone, clean your pores and keep it looking healthy.
5. Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner – You can’t go wrong with witch hazel! I like Dickinson’s but you can try any other brand you like. Because I’m always on a mission to minimize my pores I like the pore perfecting one, plus it’s under $5. How cheap it that!? It’s great for combination skin and oily skin and is gentle enough to use every single day. Before using my beloved Biologique Recherche I’ll use this sometimes because it removes excess dirt and makeup. Win win.
If you’re skipping the toner in your current beauty routine I highly suggest you reconsider! Most of these are under $10 and can be found at your local Target. And who doesn’t like Target!? (I should be their ambassador).
If you have another drugstore fave let me know in the comments below!